Tuesday 31 December 2013

What I Got For Christmas


I thought that I would end 2013, and start my blog, by showing you what I got for Christmas this year. I am very grateful for all of the presents which I got and to have spent the holidays with my family. I hope all of you had an great Christmas or what ever holiday you celebrate. So without further a do here are my presents.

In the beauty department I got:
a Body Shop body butter in Strawberry, which smells amazing, 
a Dove shower gel set, a Fig & Cassis gift set, 
a Cumcumber face mask, an apple flavoured lip balm, 
a Creative Colour makeup set,
& a Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie lip gloss.

For books I got:
The Eye Of Minds by James Dashner, 
Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver, 
Mastering Mange by Mark Crilley, 
A Beautiful Mess by Elsie Larson and Emma Chapman
& The Print Making Book by Vanessa Mooncie.

The crafting items I got were:
the 2013 Limited Edition Autumn/Winter Letraset ProMarker Set,
The Knitting Book from Cath Kidston,
an Oil Pastel roll,
& some stripy wool.

And last, but not least I got some chocolate. The items in the photo are the only chocolate that I hadn't eaten yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment